Friday, December 16, 2011

Everyday life and a free owl printable~

 I gathered some miscellaneous photos from last week to give you an idea what we've been up to!
Sarah and I have made a cute Christmas tree for her class room, the good thing is that everybody loved how simple yet beautiful it turned out~
all you need to do is gather some scrapbooking paper of gift wrappers, roll them in different widths and glue them together horizontally to form the tree! Then ofcourse embellish your "master" creation with a star on top of the tree :))

 You might wonder how I find time to work?? well this picture speaks for itself ;)
 And last but not least, my love for owls just keeps on growing, I was inspired to create an owl art work on a vintage dictionary paper, and for my loyal followers I created this free printable stationary owl paper... If you are new to this blog welcome and feel free to enjoy this printable too~
Right click on image and open in a new tab to enlarge it

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Rina for the free printable!! I used it on my fridge to write to instructions and love you notes for my hub and kids while I'm in Amman..
    It's looks so cute after printing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're most welcome sweet Nilly, I assume you're in Jordan now? I hope you have the greatest time ever~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much for sharing. I will definitely use this for some of my letters for my pen pals :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...